- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride while the full-length Zoom Air unit gives a smooth, snappy feel.
- Sleek mesh upper is engineered for durability and support.
- Dynamic Fit technology combines Flywire cables and soft foam for a supportive feel in the midfoot.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: AH7858-002
Women's Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14 Running Shoe
The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14 Running Shoe takes responsive cushioning to the next level. The full-length Zoom Air unit works with Nike React cushioning to deliver a super snappy, smooth ride. Up top, the sleek design is engineered to support your stride.