- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONEcushioning
- Revised early stage Meta-Rocker allows for even quicker acceleration
- Single layer mesh upper offers breathability without added weight
- Slim tongue package on top and the strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones on the outsole reduces additional weight
- Weight: 6.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1102875-PAPB
Women's Hoka One One Rincon Running Shoe
Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon packs an amazing amount of cushion into an extremely lightweight shoe for an effortlessly soft, weightless sensation while running. With an upper featuring an asymmetrical design and a stripped-back profile, this shoe gives you a speedy boost that's ready for training sessions or race day. It's simply fast.