- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Offering our best energy return, the Levitate 3's DNA AMP midsole technology gives you back more of the effort you put in.
- A redesigned knit upper with a pseudo-integrated tongue provides a secure, sock-like fit that moves with you.
- A flexible, arrow-point pattern on the outsole helps you move from heel to toe quickly without losing energy.
- Weight: 11.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 1103121D047
Men's Brooks Levitate 3 Running Shoe
A bold leap forward to deliver our best energy return. With a redesigned knit upper, experience true responsive cushioning in the Levitate 3 as you speed along.