- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Kids version of the ever popular 860v8 and designed to give the same great comfort in a smaller package
- Medial post for stability support
- Synthetic/mesh upper to be light and breathable
- Weight: Not Listed
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Listed
- Style: KJ860NGY
Kids New Balance Grade School Fresh Foam 860v8 Running Shoe
Kids Running Shoes
Go the extra mile with this running sneaker that ups the ante on soft cushioning and superior support. A signature New Balance midsole provides sustained cushioning mile after mile. Mesh on the upper is carefully designed for breathability, freedom of movement, and a lightweight feel.